Did you know that you can buy your full stash of Antsy Pants™ all at once, taking advantage of the Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB) quantity discounts at http://shop.getantsy.com (price breaks at 3, 6, 9 and 12+ Antsy Pants™ Pull-Up Cloth Diapers when purchased all together), but pay in installments over 6 months, interest-free, by using PayPal Credit?
Here's how you do it:
- BYOB at http://shopgetantsy.com , making sure you have over $99 in your shopping cart before you begin the checkout process. That's usually 4-5 Antsy Pants™, depending what options you select and what other items you add to your cart.
- From your shopping cart, click the "Check out with PayPal" button located in the Express Checkout box to the left of the coupon code box. This will take you to a PayPal login screen to access your account.
- Log into your PayPal account using your email address and password as usual.
- Select the PayPal Credit option instead of your usual pre-selected PayPal payment method.
- Follow PayPal's instructions from there. The exact process depends whether you have already used the PayPal Credit service or if you are applying for the first time.
After you confirm your purchase, everything else works as normal. If your order includes something that is on backorder (size L Antsy Pants™ as of right now) there may be two shipments or a delay shipping out your entire order, but otherwise any order for in-stock products should ship within 1-3 days.
One slight hiccough; if your order contains any pre-order items (size M in Aqua Blue, Red or Bright Green) the Express Checkout options are disabled in the shopping cart. That is because these orders are not confirmed until the pre-order items are ready to ship. The present workaround would be to place your pre-order using a credit card and contact email@example.com to let them know that you want to replace the order with a PayPal Credit order as soon as your pre-order items are back in stock. That way, you reserve the exact items you want and reserve your place in the shipping queue, but we can contact you when the items are in stock to place the order again using PayPal Credit instead of charging the credit card that your order was reserved with.
Here's hoping that PayPal Credit can make building the perfect Antsy Pants™ stash easier (and more economical, with lower per-diaper prices and consolidated shipping) for you and your family. Use the menu selections or the links below to open the product catalog to the right page for your kiddo's size: